Awana for Children
February 19 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Wednesday, repeating until May 6, 2020
Legacy presents Awana Clubs for children, 3 years* – 5th grades.*
- Clubs start ● Wednesday, Sept. 4 ● 6:30 – 8 pm and end May 6, 2020.
- You will also be able to sign up on or before Wednesday, August 28, 2019, online @ Awana Registration 2019-2020.
- Parents should join their Clubber for Opening Ceremonies & Awards every Club Night in the Chapel from 6:30-6:45 pm.
- After Opening Ceremonies parents who are not serving in a ministry can attend one of the Adult Classes offered. An official list of Adult Classes will be published at least one week prior to start dates.
- Questions, contact Shirley in the office at (562) 923-1261 X226
- *Note: The clubs resume Wednesday, September 4, 2019, from 6:30-8:00 pm for kids K-5th grades; younger clubs available for children of volunteers and parents involved in adult classes.